domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

EASY TEXTS 4



  
 Read
(Lee)

  Hello e-pal,
  l am Emma Jones. I am fourteen. I am from Great
  Britain. I live in Manchester with my mother, father and
  my brother. We live in a big house next to a beautiful park.
  What is your name? How old are you'? Do you like football? I like English football.
 Emma.


 I am Pietro Bruni. I am fourteen, tool I am from Italy.
 I live in Milan with my sister and mother. We live in a
 small flat in the centre of Milan. ‘
Yes, I like football   Italian football!
Pietro

Tick  
(Señala lo correcto)
                                               Enma             Pietro

l. l’m fourteen.                     ...............         ...........
2. I’m  from Great Bri          ..............          .............
3. l’m from Milan.               ..............          .............
4. I`ve got a sister.               ...............         ..............
5. l’ve got a brother.            ...............         ..............
6. I live in a house.             ...............         ..............
7. I live in a flat.                 ...............         ..............
8. l like football.                 ...............         ..............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario