domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Easy text 6



Camila and Karen

Camila and Karen are good friends. Camila is fifteen and
Karen is fourteen.
"We are different, but we are also similar. That is why we
are good friends!" says Karen.
The girls really are different! Camila is short. l-ler hair is
short and black and straight and her eyes are black.
Karen is tall. l—ler hair is long and blonde and curly and
her eyes are blue. Camila and her family are from Brazil.
Karen and her parents are from England.
Camila and Karen are also similar. They are good
students. They |il
Camila is a basketball player and Karen is a tennis player.


2. Tick.
(Pon un tick)                                 Camila             Karen

1.  I am fifteen.                                 X
2. I am fourteen.
3. I am tall
4. My hair is short
5. My eyes are blue.
6. I am from Brazil.
7. My family is from England.
8. I am a good student.
9. I like music.
IO. I play tennis.

3. Complete the sentences with these words.
(Completa las frases con estas palabras.)

black     friXends    basketball    Brazil   father

1. Camila and Karen are friends
2. Camila’s hair and eyes are  ……………………..
3. Camila is from ………………………….
4. Karen's mother and ……………………… are from England.
5. Camila plays …………………

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario